I have REALLY enjoyed posting on here and I am going to try and keep doing it on a daily basis....I found this tag on youtube and I have also seen a few mommy bloggers do them...If you are a mommy blogger or vlogger and you have never done this and want to, well then, I TAG YOU!!!
Q U E S T I O N S
1. Are you a SAHM or working mom? I am a stay at home mommy at this point although I also go to school (seminary) on the days when my husband is off work.
2. Would you have it any other way? Definitely NOT!!
3. Do you co-sleep? Yes. We co-slept with all of my children and we still co-sleep with my daughter and my 4 year old son most nights and occasionally my 7 year old will join us on the weekends...ITS A FULLLLLL BED!!
4. One must have gear for baby? The only really must have thing that I had with any of my kids was the car seat....well and a Boppy
5. How many kids do you plan on having? We have 3 right now and we want more, I guess we will know when we are done based on what feel right for US!
6. Date night? How many nights per month? Right now my parents will try to keep all three kids for an evening a month....and she will keep the two older overnight so we can go out and just have one kid with us. My husbands mom will keep all three during the evening hours when she comes back a few times a year.
7. Your child's favorite show? Right now...Liam (7) is really into Star Wars rebels, and he also loves movies like Pixels and Jurassic World. Cole (almost 5) loves Paw Patrol and Daniel Tiger's neighborhood, but he also loves all shows with Dinosaurs. Caroline (almost 2) hasn't watched much TV but she does like Paw Patrol and Daniel Tiger as well, also she REALLY likes Dr McStuffins and Sofia
8. Name 1 thing you bought before you had your baby and you never ended up using? Oh wow there are a ton of them....We bought a bassinet every time and NEVER used them, and the Changing table. Also we really didn't use the pack n play except with my oldest
9. Your child's favorite food? Liam LOVES Tacos and Spagetti
Cole likes hamburgers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and ALL fruit
Caroline likes MEAT (of all things) and all fruit and most veggies
10. How many cars does your family have? We have two right now- one 8 passenger SUV that my husband uses to get back and forth to work. although it does have 3 extra seats
11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after, and now? Before my first pregnancy I weighted 130, I gained up to 160 with him. After birth lost down to 140. Got pregnant with second son went up to 160, lost down to 130 with extended breastfeeding, Got pregnant with Daughter went to one 160 again, hoped to lose back down to 130 with her...no such luck, seem to be stuck at 140 :(
12. Dream vacation with your kiddos? Definitely Disney!!
13. Dream vacation without the kiddos? Ireland or Europe someplace
14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born? There have been too many changes to count or write down your life is just completely different!!
15. Finish the sentence: "It makes my heart melt to see......" My kids tell their family that they love them, and when they love on each other.
16. Where do you shop for your kids? Garage sales, good will, target, walmart, LOVE Children's place, or the Gap
17. Favorite make-up and skin care products? I honestly just use stuff like cover girl, and I use dove or bath and body works for skin care
18. Huggies or pampers ? We mainly use cloth diapers but if I am using disposables I usually use LUVS!
19. Have you always wanted kids? YES
20. Best part about being a mom? Everything about it is the best part!!