Sunday, October 11, 2015

NEW BLOG

NEW BLOG!!

So, obviously, I am new around here.  I am in the process of trying to figure out where I fit in this crazy internet world.  I have made a few YouTube videos, but honestly I like to write better and I think I am better at it!! I want to document our lives so we can look back and see how crazy things were when I was a mommy of 3 kids, a seminary student, a wife, and working to become foster/adoptive parents....I love every aspect of my wife and expect that this Blog will in compass quite a few of the things I love, I will write family update blogs,  (a FEW) DIY craft projects (not exactly a crafty mommy), hauls, maybe write some fan fiction, book reviews and more!! Hope every one will enjoy!!

Hang on its long to be a long and CRAZY ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment