Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Kitten foster

Hi All!

I am currently working on a new book review that I plan to have up for you in just a few days, (waiting on the author questions to come back) but I wanted to tell you a little bit about being a kitten foster mom.  My kids, husband and I started fostering kittens about a year ago, and so far we have raised 3 litters.  Today we got our 4th, a family (mama with 4 kittens) of beautiful tortious shells.  I never dreamed that I would like doing this as much as I have but it does my heart so much good! it is fun to cuddle the little fluff balls and watch them grow up so they can be adopted by good families, I also feel like it is good practice for the foster to adopt journey that we are about to embark on.

Someday I want to do a day in the life of a kitten foster mom for you guys because it is time-consuming! but if you love animals try it out! They always need foster parents for animals.


Thanks for reading all!
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment