Friday, April 8, 2016

One song yoga #2

Wow!!! I am so behind!!! This has been one heck of a week, it's one of those weeks that you just hope and pray that next week will be better.  Tuesday night Caroline woke up sick in the night with vomiting and a fever, I thought it was probably a sinus infection because this is her normal routine when she has one, so the next day we took her to the doctor, yep sinus infection alright...Dan and my mom got antibiotics for her while I went to school...Ugh it is so hard to leave my babies when they are sick, but I knew they were in good hands with my mom and Dan once he got off work.  Cole had also been coughing and acting just generally unwell so we wound up taking him to the Dr yesterday and the poor guy has croup, a sinus infection and an ear infection....so we are on antibiotics all around.

These latest adventures have lead to my one song yoga pose choices for this week, I found that several of them are good for clearing out the sinuses.  Which can help in preventing sinus infections, and reduce allergy symptoms, a helpful thing for everyone this time of year.  Obviously I am not a doctor and it isn't proven that these poses do anything at all but I can honestly say that I felt a huge different in my sinuses after doing them!!! Engage carefully but every little bit helps1!!

Have a healthy day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment