Monday, April 4, 2016

Quote of the day

Here is my quote for Sunday! I had never seen this quote before but the other day I was heading home from a walk on a local trail and I saw this on the back of a jeep that was going the same direction that I was....My best friend was with me and she told me that her husband had this same quote on a shirt!!! How awesome is that!!!

So here is the quote of the day!!!


I love this quote and it is another one that is so true and I just think it is beautiful! Of course it comes from the mind of JRR Tolkin so what else can we expect!! It apparently comes from a poem entitled "All that is Gold does not glitter."

Here is the poem if you are interested

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crown less again shall be king.[

Have a great day everyone!!!!

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment