So here is the quote of the day!!!
I love this quote and it is another one that is so true and I just think it is beautiful! Of course it comes from the mind of JRR Tolkin so what else can we expect!! It apparently comes from a poem entitled "All that is Gold does not glitter."
Here is the poem if you are interested
- All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crown less again shall be king.[
- Have a great day everyone!!!!