Sunday, April 17, 2016

One Song Yoga 3 and a rant

So this week my computer is not working, so I am having to do my blog posts from my iPad.  Not that I am complaining, I love this thing.  It is frustrating though because we are quickly approaching the end of the semester and so this is not really the time for a computer issue.  Besides that, this is the third time in 3 months that we have had computer problems, we probably should have just bought a new one when all of this started, but alas we didn't do that. Computer issues, along with sick kids, along with end of the semester coming up leads to a fair amount of stress.

I looked online and found this one song yoga to Meghan Trainor's "All About that Base" and it definitely seemed fun!!! It is a basic sun salutation but I have found in the past that these are some of the best stress relieving poses.

As part of my seminary education we had an assignment a few months ago entitled "Discoving our Rule of life." The Rule of life is basically a regiment that we do for self care, most of us have spiritual practices such as prayer or service on or rules of life, but it can be anything that helps us to feel closer to our creator, and usually something that relieves the stress that has entered our lives..  I really think that everyone should have a rule of life, because it can help bring you back to center.

Whether you are a student, a mother, work in what ever capacity, I suggest you use this week to focus and re center...We all need it, we all have stress!

Have a great Sunday, and remember the week is just beginning!!













No comments:

Post a Comment