Tuesday, March 22, 2016

20 questions tag

So I wanted to do another tag tonight because I really enjoy doing them and honestly I don't have an other ideas for a quick post tonight.  Don't get me wrong I will be posting Jonah's story soon, an easter egg DIY, a what my kids got for Easter blog, and a book review this week (hopefully) but it just didn't seem like quite time to post all of the easter stuff, and all the other stuff, well honestly it just isn't done :)

So here it goes...The 20 questions tag!

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without?
Purse, keys, cell phone, kids, and what used to be a diaper bag.

2.Favorite brand of makeup?

Clinique, although I don't normally wear it because it is expensive....I normally just stick to the drug store brand

3.Favorite Flowers?

Lillie, I also love Japanese cherry blossoms, but that is really a tree

4.Fav clothing stores?

Cato and Maurices, Old Navy too

5.Fav perfume?

Bath and Body works Japanese cherry blossom (hehehehe)

6.Heels or flats?

If they are flip flops either one is cool

7.Do you make good grades?

Yes,  but I didn't always

8.Fav colors?

Blue and purple

9.Do you drink energy drinks?

nope

10.Do you drink juice?
depend on the juice but most types yes.

11.Do you like swimming?

Yes very much.

12.Do you eat fries with a fork?

no

13.Whats your fav moisturizer?

usually what ever is on sale...but I do like st. ives

14.Do you want to get married later on in life?

already married

15.Do you get mad easily?

depends

16.Are you into ghost hunting?

I think its cool

17.Any phobias?
The dark and clowns

18.Do you bite your nails?

used to, not now

19.Have you ever had a near death experience?

Yes a few

20.Do you drink coffee? 

only with my ozygen

So there you have it the 20 questions tag!! Some kind of weird questions but its all good!!!

If you want to do the tag be my guest!

Have a nice evening!
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment