Monday, March 21, 2016

NEW CHALLENGE!!!!

Just browsing through bookie blogs today I came across a challenge that looks interesting. It is called the Once Upon at Time Challenge and it has been going on for 10 years!!!! (I find this part truly amazing.

I signed up for the "journey" challenge which is agreeing to read one book from one of the four genres (Fairy tale, folklore, Fantasy, or Mythology) between today March 21st and June 21st.  There are also several other "quests" that you can go on, but because of my school schedule and finals coming up I just signed up for the easy one!!!

It looks really awesome and I am really thrilled to participate...I hope to read more then just one book and will of course be posting my reviews on here!!!!

HAPPY READING!!!!

Here is the Link if you want to participate!
http://www.stainlesssteeldroppings.com/once-upon-a-time-x


2 comments: