Saturday, March 19, 2016

Would you Rather" Book Tag

So in my new capacity of doing some book reviews I wanted to present a book tag for you!! If you are into books in any way (author, reviewer etc) PLEASE feel free to do this tag!


Consider yourself tagged fellow bookies!!!!!


1. Would you rather......
    Read only trilogies or stand alones?

I guess the short answer to this is I LOVE stand alone....

I love books that have continuations and I love reading about characters I already know, but there is definitely something to be said for a book you can get the full story of in just a few sittings, there is also something to be said, at least now days for an author who can finish something up in one book.

2. Would you rather......
   Read only male or female authors?

Wow why is this even a question?? I have read great books by authors of either gender and it NEVER goes into my picking process.  To be 100% honest I don't often even read the authors name when I pick out a book.

3.  Would you rather......
     Shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?

While I love the atmosphere of shopping at Barnes and Noble (I love the smell of the place because it reminds me of coffee and simpler times :)) I would have to say getting a few hours away (Yes, it takes that long) to go to the bookstore is really not on my options list, so Amazon it is!!

4. Would you rather....
    All books become movies or TV Shows?

Honestly? Either is fine with me as long as they don't screw it up too bad

5. Would you Rather
   Read 5 pages a day or 5 books a weeks?

With school (and honestly with my personality) reading 5 pages a day isn't even an option.  So 5 books a week it is!!

6.  Would you Rather.....
     Be a professional reviewer or an authors?

I love writing and reviews can be hard because you want to be nice. so I guess I would say author although reviewing is amazing too!!

7. Would you rather......
    Only read your top 20 favorites over and over or only read new ones you have never read before?

This one I really have to go with new stuff....As much as I love my top 20, I think I would get board after a while ! LOL

8.  Would you Rather....
     Be a Librarian or a book seller?

my mom was a law Librarian and I got to see her at work more then once, she knew where every book was and what was in each one...(No I am not exaggerating) and since I would NEVER be able to do as good a job as she did, I would honestly have to say book seller.

9.  Would you rather....
     Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?

I really don't have a favorite because I love all of them, so I think I will go on reading every one.

10. Would you rather....
      Only read physical books or ebooks?

Even though I love ebooks I will have to say physical, as much as I love the fact that I don't run out of room on my kindle or it is easy to take anywhere, I just love the feeling of a physical book, and ebooks to have a tendency to hurt my eyes after a while....

So there you have it!! The would you rather book tag!!!!  Thanks for reading!!!

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment