Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Quote of the Day

Today quote is something I heard the first time in high school.  I loved my high school it was a terrific mix of people, and as far as I was aware of there was very little bullying because people had the ability to be who they were. 

It was during those years that I met my best friend, we have been through many event in our lives at the same time, we were married the same year and we both gave birth to our first children (2 sons) with in our first year of marriage. (unfortunately her son did not survive, but I truly believe that it has assisted in the close bond that she has formed with my son.)

Before I met my best friend I had never heard of the Baha'i Faith. and when i first heard about it I was quite confused. 

Given there are some beliefs in the Baha'i Faith that I don't subscribe to, but one of the basic principles is earthy unity.  I find this idea spot on and a beautiful thought.

So today our quote comes from that faith tradition....

This quote exemplifies the way she should treat one another regardless of political ideas and religious believes.  We are all human beings and part of the same earth.

HAVE A PEACEFUL DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment