Friday, March 25, 2016

Quote of the Day

I'm sorry i didn't get a quote of the day for yesterday, Liam (my oldest) had karate belt testing (i will be posting more about this later) and time just got away from me....

So this will be my quote for yesterday...



I think I have talked about on here before that I am in seminary, this is the beginning of my second year, as part of the curriculum we are suppose to take a doctrine class.  Right now i am taking a "means of grace class' and the object is to learn as much as possible about John Wesley. Today I was writing a paper and came across this quote by Wesley.

I found this quote to be really wonderful, and I think it explains what we as humans are suppose to be focusing on.  Each other.

Have a great evening!!!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment