Sunday, March 20, 2016

Quotes of the day

OK so I think we have established on this blog that I am kind of a nerd....If we haven't well then I guess that will become more apparent over time :)

To that end I am starting a new blog aspect....I am going to do quotes of the day along with my other blogging.

Why am I doing this? One might ask....Well that answer is pretty simple, I really like quotes, quotes from books, movies, actors, the bible, other religious writings, whatever...I think they all have something to teach us and they can do it in a short period of time, which is something else I like about them....
so for my first one....

I present.....


So this is a quote I REALLY like, in fact I like it well enough to have had it for my email signature for several years...the reason I like this quote so much is honestly because it is very honest....and ( I believe) it describes the personality of the person who said it....I have to admit I have always kind of liked Gillian Anderson (If you have been living under a rock somewhere for the last, I don't know 20 years (?) she played Dana Scully on the Fox TV show the x-files)she seems very spunky to me and I enjoy that about her....

Anyway that is my first quote of the day!!! I am really going to try and post these daily, If you have an ideas of quotes feel free to comment :)

Have a great Day!!!
PEACE




No comments:

Post a Comment