Thursday, March 24, 2016

ABC BABY NAMES

I will be posting another blog later on today with the quote of the day, or I may do two tomorrow if I run out of time, but I have been seeing this ABC baby name video going around youtube and I couldn't resist, especially since I love writing and have a running list of names in my phone.

It's pretty self explanatory but you just pretty much pick a favorite baby name and put it down for each letter....I wouldn't necessarily use all of these names that I put down, but if I were told I had to use a specific letter for my kids these are probably the name I would pick.  If you look at this put your favorites down below I love talking about names!!! I find it so fun!!!


BOY 
A- ABEL

B- Benson

C- Cade

D-Dashiell

E- Easton

F- Fox- guilty pressure name, I love it but my hubby would never agree

G- Gaige 

H-Holden

I- Ishmael

J-Jude

K-Kyson

L- Levi

M-Miles

N-Nero

O- Oryan

P-Potter

Q-Quest

R- River- Another guilty pleasure, I guess my kids are lucky they have a daddy who helps name them :)

S- Sawyer

T-Titus

U-Ugo

V- Vincent

W- Warden- My dad's name

X-Xavier

Y-Yeri 

Z-Zakiah pronounced Za- Ky- ah



Girl

A- Adelia

B-Breckin

C- Calista

D-Dina

E-Elodie

F- Felicity 

G-Gemma

H- Hannah or Hazel

I- Isla

J- Jubilee

K- Kerensa

L- Lilia

M- Mackenna

N- Nyla

O- Olivia

P- Piper

Q-Quinn

R- Rowen

S- Seylah

T- Trinity 

U- Unity- would probably use this as a middle name

V- Violet

W- Willow

X-Xianne

Y- Yasmin

Z- Zurial 





No comments:

Post a Comment